We care about our Patients and Staff!
At Pangenics Regenerative Center, we have been dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment within the guidelines of AHCA licensure and the CCD.
Due to COVID, we have been taking extra steps within our facility to ensure patient safety. Here are just some of the Pangenics Regenerative Center COVID policies and precautions:
- All Staff and Patients are temperature checked once arriving in the office.
- If any patient is coughing or sneezing it is mandatory they wear a mask and the patient will be immediately sent home to reschedule
- As an additional precaution, any patient with serious preexisting illness may want to wait to schedule but we will let the patient decide
- Staff does not shake patient’s hands to minimize person to person contact. We only touch our patients for exam purposes and for procedures.
- All interior surfaces that previous patients have contacted are sterilized after each visit (sterilizing approximately 20+ times a day)
- We ask that the patient’s family members or caregivers are restricted to only 1 additional person in the clinic or remain in their cars during the visit. If in the clinic, we ask that they please stay in a private patient waiting room throughout the duration of the appointment
- Patients remain in the procedure/patient room until the visit is completed. They are allowed to use one of two restrooms if required. The restrooms are cleaned after each use.
If you would like to schedule a courtesy consultation or discuss our proactive measures? Please call us at (904) 399-0905.
How The CW HILT Deep Tissue Laser Pain Treatment Works
The CW HILT Deep Tissue Laser Pain Treatment uses infrared technology which is not absorbed by melanin in the skin or hemoglobin to penetrate deep into the body and target the areas that are inflamed. By penetrating deeper the laser can more effectively target deep soft tissue that is damaged or inflamed helping it rejuvenate. The laser stimulates the mitochondria which are the energy factories of the cell to produce more energy and help repair injured or damaged tissue.
What is the Down Time?
There is no downtime. You can go back to your daily routine right after your treatment. There is also no preparation needed for this CW HILT Deep Tissue Laser treatment.
What does the treatment feel like?
The laser is infrared so it is invisible, a guiding beam is used to help us target the laser. We will move it over the area to be treated until the patient states that we have found the location where it feels warmest. We will then focus on that site. The patient will feel the area being treated get warm as the laser is infrared and heats your tissue from the inside, when it gets too warm the patient will let us know and we back the laser off until it is again comfortable. The warmth has a soothing sensation. We usually focus the laser on the treatment area for 2 minutes. During the treatment you will wear goggles to protect your eyes.
How many treatments will I need and how often?
You will need approximately 4 treatments to the affected area spaced over a period of 3-4 weeks. The CW HILT Laser has a cumulative effect meaning it requires a series of treatments and its effects on the body keep working even after the laser is stopped.
Is the CW HILT Deep Tissue Laser Safe?
Yes. CW HILT Deep Tissue Laser Therapy is FDA approved for the broad treatment of pain.
The Most Advanced Stem Cell Therapy in Jacksonville is Now Even More Advanced!
Pangenics Regenerative Center continues to develop and refine our abilities to provide patients with the most effective stem cell therapies available. While other stem cell therapy centers often rely on frozen stem cells or the limited quantities of adipose stem cells found in bone marrow, we have continued to investment in medical technology and improvements that allow us to harvest even more of a patient’s adipose stem cells from body fat; the richest source of living “Mesenchymal” adult stem cells, the stem cells that your body uses to repair and regenerate join tendons, ligaments and cartilage. We are now able to safely collect 5 thousand to 10 thousand more stem cells per therapy session from just a few ounces of body fat. And the more live mesenchymal stem cells helping to regenerate joints, the better the results for our patients.
When considering stem cell therapy, it is important to know that the provider you select is providing stem cell therapy using living mesenchymal stem cells and employing the highest standards in stem cell therapy. The stem cell therapy we provide at Pangenics Regenerative Center is performed under a national IRB where all therapies and patient results are carefully documented and shared with all stem cell therapy providers participating in the IRB. When you select Pangenics Regenerative Center, you’ll have the comfort of knowing that you are being cared for by a center that not only demonstrates the highest standards in patient care and efficacy, but does so by employing the most advanced and most effective stem cell therapies available.
Schedule a Consultation!
Use our contact form to schedule a consultation or for any questions you might have. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Or Call Us!